Monday, July 1, 2013

An Empath in a Socio World

I'm an Empath,

I say that as if I am ashamed of it. And I'm not.

Well, maybe a little.

What I have learned from Sociopaths has really made me wish that I was one. Or figure out how to become one. Or how to stay as close to one as possible so that I can learn the characteristics.

The whole process works out well until you figure out you have been expertly manipulated and personally managed by one. For me, it wasn't so much that I minded being managed, I minded when he didn't care to manage me anymore. But that's another story for another time.

We get angry because we think that somehow our rights have been taken away or that decisions were made for us, when let's face it, we like to have our decisions made for us.

I live in their world. In fact, we all do. It's their world. They control it and we let them.

No comments:

Post a Comment