You want to find out how to keep your S happy? Well, now this may differ slightly based on your own personal S...but here's what I have learned from my dear sweet S:
- Be as low maintenance as possible. Socio's like drama, but only if they create it. They do not want you to create drama for them. It stresses them out.
- Don't get boring. This means that you absolutely cannot give up all of your secrets right away. I know, I know, they ask a lot of questions and they want to devour all info you can present them with. But. If you do, they will quickly tire of you. Change it up. Don't be the same person all the time. Keep them guessing, be mysterious and they'll stick around longer.
- Don't get confrontational and for God's sake, DO NOT accuse them of anything. Your S is lying to you. I know it, you know it, your friends probably know it. But your S? He needs to think you have no idea. The moment you start accusing and trying to show proof, they will get angry. They will deny it, no matter how good your proof is. If you can't handle not confronting him, then you don;t deserve to be in a relationship with an S.
- Keep your co-dependency to a minimum.Now this is a tricky one. You're an E, you want attention, you want ooey gooey feelings from your S...and for the most part you will get those. In fact, you will get astonishingly high amounts of it at the beginning. But when they feel like you are getting parasitical, co-dependent and needy, they will want to run. They have seduced you a little too well and it sickens them how easy you were.
- Be as sexy and alluring as possible. Give it up even when you don't feel like it...but make it interesting!! Role playing is key with an S...they love to pretend to be someone else. Give them the chance to do it with you. And make it as risque and filthy as possible. Lots of oral. Trust me.
- Worship them. No, I don't mean literally, so banish the images of golden calves and start applying this rule. They like to hear how great and wonderful they are. How sexy you think they are, ho they are far more intelligent than anyone you have ever known in your life. Adoration is key. Your S has become who they perceive you want, so let them know they are doing a damn good job.
Good luck little minions and let me know how this works out for you or if you have any other ideas for this list.